For many authorities, large and small changing the travel behaviour of the commuting public is not the whole story; often freight and service vehicles represent a significant proportion of the traffic.
Monitoring delivery, collection and service visits to a site has long been difficult, our new Delivery and Service Plan (DSP) module has been designed to address the following points:
The data collection and monitoring process is triggered by the local authority through iTRACE.
Once a site has been created an audit and survey can be requested. A web portal is created automatically to allow access to the tool kit from the site.
The data collection process has the following elements:
• Freight and DSP Site Audit – questions about the site.
• Daily Diary – a record of the details of all delivery, collection and service visits to the site.
• Operator Survey – online questionnaire for the operators.
• Reports/ data export – online reports and CSV formatted data exports.
• Action Plan – an online version of the action plan commonly used with travel plans, maintained by the site, visible to the local authority.